My Twitterstream!

gravatar

About

I am an ordinary medical student from a rather ordinary medical school of India. Once upon a time, way way back in the past, it used to be a well-respected institution, but now, thanks to much political squabbling and rigidity of thought, it has become the breeding grounds for mediocrity, hypocrisy and myopic ambitionless lifestyle. I tried to break the pattern, but ended up breaking myself only, with no gains whatsoever!

Anyways, I digress. As I said, I am a medical student, who aims to crack through to the ranks of the post graduates in the year 2011. Hence, the rather far-fetched name of this blog! I choose to stay anonymous because I might end up discussing my study plans and stuff out here and eventually, if I do not get through, then not only would it be a heart-breaking thing, but also rather embarrassing as well! But this I promise: if I manage to get through to Post Graduation in 2011, then I will reveal my identity and using my template offer to help the poor beings (like me, who would better understand their plight!) following behind me!

The subject of my choice is General Medicine, something not too fancy, I know, but something I fancy a LOT. Travel through the chronicles of my painful journey through the next 400 odd days when I start to take numerous examinations in the search of that holy grail.

A new year, a new endeavor. I will try to keep posting everyday, but given the pressures of studies and the rigors of the medical life, I cannot guarantee that by any means. So, wish me luck and help me cross this hurdle into the next phase of my life: professional and personal!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!