My Twitterstream!

gravatar

Disclaimer

Some terms and conditions of using this blog:

1. I am not distributing any medical advice. If you are sick, go to a licensed medical practitioner. Save me and yourself the hassle.

2. I do not bear responsibility for any errors on this site. You should not make any decisions, medical or otherwise, using information that you come across on this blog. Any harm or loss accruing through the use of materials from this blog is not my responsibility. You are advised not to use the data  from this site for any purposes besides that of informational necessity.

3. I have no regular schedule of posting or comment moderation.

4. I cannot be held responsible for the comments made by readers of the blog. You are requested to remember that this is a public forum and whatever you express maybe disclosed to a lot of people.

5. The views expressed here are not those of my present, future or past employers. They are solely mine. Unfortunately, all my employers thus far haven't been as innovative as me to express such ideas and opinions!

6. The usage of the materials on this site, in no way, establishes the doctor-patient relationship between the reader and me. Go see a real doctor if you need one, I may well be a yuppie with a guitar and long hair who has vivid imagination and an internet access!

Mora of the Story: This is just apastime for me, a hobby. DON"T SUE ME! PLEASE. I am too poor to make the exercise worth the while anyways!

Happy Reading!!!